DOMUSS is part of the US investment fund group NCH Capital in Latvia with more than 25 years of experience. Over 450 million USD has been invested in projects, including Rīga Plaza, Basteja Pasāža, Mežaparka Rezidence, Ģipša Fabrika, Felicity Apartments, and Nordic Villages.
NCH is one of the leading investment funds in Eastern Europe, with investments exceeding three billion USD. NCH headquarters are in New York (US), with regional offices in Latvia, Romania, Ukraine, Greece, Bulgaria, Moldova, Brazil and Albania.
Projects developed by DOMUSS include single family homes and office buildings (10+ in Old Town and the center of Riga), as well as shopping malls, warehouses and logistics centers.
- Gypsum Factory (Phase 2) — unique apartment and villa complex with a private yacht station on Ķīpsala, Riga.
- Mežaparka Rezidences – private homes, rowhomes and premium class apartments in the elite and culturally rich area of Mežaparks.
- Felicity Apartments – apartment building in the historic center of Riga, first-ever Baltic recipient of the BREEAM sustainability certificate.
- Nordic Villlages — family homes in the suburbs of Riga (Babīte, Ādaži, Mārupe, Salaspils, Carnikava).
Activities and Values
- Vision: To be an internationally recognized partner, known to clients and the public in general as a leader in the development of high-quality real estate.
- Mission: Build sustainable real estate developments in Latvia, guaranteeing quality through professional and responsible partnerships.
- Values: Employees, Responsibility, Quality, Honesty, Reputation, and Growth.
Our policy is to supply potential clients with high-quality real estate development projects. Leadership and staff abide by NHC Capital Inc. (USA) requirements, Latvian laws and regulations, and international standards.
The main goal of Domuss is to increase the worth of real estate investments belonging to NCH. The organization continues to improve its operations by guaranteeing continuous upgrading of the quality of management systems and international standards. Every employee is regarded as an important link in the effectiveness and development of quality service. Leadership is responsible for creating the prerequisites for this service.
Organization leadership continuously reevaluates the efficacy of management systems and staff activities and their understanding of quality. Staff are encouraged to offer suggestions for quality improvement. The organization regularly offers continuing education opportunities and qualification improvement. Motivated employees are our company’s best asset – they guarantee quality service and take responsibility for their own work. In order to facilitate the goals set out by Domuss, each employee is informed of the organization’s policies and implementation processes.
NCH Capital always takes the long-term interests of its clients into account. This approach to investments supports and is highly regarded by our investors. Our approach – environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) – can improve portfolio results.
UN investment principles
NCH Capital makes great efforts to abide by Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), voluntarily integrating ESG in investment processes and increasing the importance of these factors in decision-making. When signing any document, NCH adheres to the following principles:
- Always include ESG when analyzing investments and making final decisions
- Actively incorporate ESG in holding policies and practices
- Invite potential investors to disclose their attitudes towards ESG
- Encourage adoption of these principles in the investment industry as a whole
- Cooperate with other PRI signatories to encourage its efficacy
- Always willing to report on activities and progress in the implementation of PRI